Friday, December 3, 2010

Anniversary in the Pharmaceutical Industry!



Oh it's my 1 year na pala I almost forgot medyo late na ito post ko.
December 1, 2009 ako nag start sa pharma at namulat sa kalakaran ng gamot sa Pinas!

Anyway medyo vague at ambivalent ang feeling ko sa industriya pinasok ko. Should I stay or should I go ang drama?

Why? Well marami ako na naranasan na problema within one year of exposing my self in this business. Masasabi ko marami ako natutunan at nadiskubre mula sa pabebenta ng aking produkto.

I will not tell it here medyo magpagka confidential when it comes to my first company at controversial naman dito sa second one. Just to give u a clue the first one is a local marketing agency while second one where I am still connected, is a
multi-national(I.A Corp).2nd largest company in the World? but then i can't feel that I belong!(drama again)

so much for drama hihi...Saka na ko mag celebrate kapag maayos na ang daan na aking tinatahak.

At the end of the day, smile lang kapatid may bukas pa darating :)

7 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

we all have our own company secrets... hehehe!

just learn the walk but not necessarily walk the walk too...

PluripotentNurse said...

hi wanderingcommuter yeah I agree with you.

The walk in this business is so intricate that everyone is required to put so much time and effort in order to adapt.

thanks sa comment ah!:)

ahwod said...

in every company or industry we are with, there will always be something na medyo mahirap intindihin from an ordinary employees point of view, yet those will mold as to be better version of ourselves as professional individuals

Mac Callister said...

congrats hehe.my boyfriend is also working on drug companies,he is a pharmacist.

thanks for visiting my blog..

Lone wolf Milch said...

ako medyo nagkaroon din ng background sa druga kasi naging medical trans din ako dati pero for a short time lang

PluripotentNurse said...

@ Ahwod i agree with you precisely and those obstacles that i encountered for the past 1 year made me a better and a stronger one. Thanks!

@ Mac thanks! mas malaki ata sahod ng Pharmacist noh hihi... Thanks sa comment :)

@ Hard big time ka din pala eh. bakit di mo tinuloy medtrans? dollar kita dun hihi.Ex ko medtrans din :)

TAMBAY said...

hihihi..tama nga namana.. secret ang mga company natin...