Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wednesday of Hope

I went to Silang first and had my first look in the area it was a bit easy because the center of the town is full of medical clinics where most of my doctors are residing. Fortunately I was able to cover the last one at exactly 1pm hoping that he will be the one to order my product as soon as possible ...Then I went to Tagaytay City I really love the perfect scenery of the Taal Lake it was really amazing how i wish I am residing in Tagaytay I love the weather ...Veru conducive for living ...But one thing that i noticed is the costs of transportation it was so expensive but it's ok ...the Way up is not that traffic like in Dasma ...Then 2nd to my last stop is Mendez where i gain nothing from my doctors lol ...I went back to DLSUMC to get the OR of my ID unfortunately it was the only day were in we are not allowed to cover so disappointing ...

No comments: