Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Escapade

I woke up early in the morning ... one thing i hate is to carry all the promats because it's heavy. I went first to Gen Trias but again the Doctor in the Health Center is not around for the second time hate it...I decided to move to my next destination City of Dasmarinas where DLSUMC is located the hospital is a tertiary level facility and a training ground for all of the students of DLSU Allied Health Courses... I applied for the ID it costs 500 php...But no one of my doctors are around so i decided to move to the center of the City where i met some of my Doctors. I got a good feedback from them hoping that they will order soon lol...I think this is it this is the most critical time of my life as a medical representative ... How i wish to have my first order soon

No comments: