Friday, September 11, 2009
Borderless Healthcare Introductory Workshop
Fly Free for Health, the largest medical tourism ecosystem in the world, is having the Philippines’ first medical tourism workshop entitled “Borderless Healthcare Introductory Workshop on October 10-11, 2009 in SM Manila. Nurses like you have a dual role in medical tourism: to help medical tourists find appropriate destinations in which to obtain healthcare and to inform them of ethical or legal dilemmas. To find out more about what medical tourism has for you, join us and take advantage of the following benefits:
1. Become the pioneer in borderless healthcare in the Philippines
2. Meet the best and leading experts in medical tourism and be a part of the dynamic Q and A sessions with them
3. Network with representatives from large healthcare institutions in Thailand and Singapore
4. Be part of the video CV and get the chance to be seen by international hospitals
5. Get 4 exclusive certificates from the large medical tourism institutions
6. With the expansion of medical tourism, increase your employability rate in hospitals around the world
7. Have the chance to be a medical butler, a healthcare trained online concierge
The 2-day workshop fee is as follows:
PHP 2750- solo
PHP 2500- group of 3
PHP 2250- group of 10
These promo prices only run from Sept 10-20, 2009. Reserve your seats now and get these early bird prices.
Reservation is a nonrefundable fee of PHP500. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seats. Register at www.medicalbutler.com. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.